As I posted, I’m on a quest for the right continuous integration server for my day job. I had some helpful suggestions in the comments (thanks guys). I thought I’d maintain the whole list here (in no particular order):
- CruiseControl – has out of the box support.
- Cruise – likewise.
- CruiseControl.rb – this does too.
- Hudson – with supported plugins.
- Team City – with a community plugin.
- Integrity – lovely UI
- Cerberus – I know nothing of this yet
- Bamboo (with a git plugin)
- Run Code Run – the only CI service that I now of.
- CI Joe – brand new CI server from GitHub
- TDDium (geddit?) – launched October 2011
If I’ve missed any other continuous integration tools, please let me know. Thanks.
Update: Added Bamboo. Thanks Ken.
Update(August ’09): Added Ci Joe.