- We selfishly troll Twitter, so you donâ€™t have to:
- The Cure for Continuous Integration Testing: How to trim a week’s worth of testing into a day by using Bamboo Stages – that’s a lot of tests you have there
- Headless Testing for Continuous Integration with Git and Jasmine – VCS hooks annoy me, but testing with Qt and webkit is fascinating
- Impact of Continuous Integration on Team Culture – Naresh Jain is awesome
- Application Build and Continuous Integration Patterns – InfoQ distill my distillation of posts for Methods and Tools
- Continuous Deployment at outbrain – so awesome I can’t be sarcastic
- Deploying in cloudbees @RUN with a Jenkins Plugin – @olamy wins again
Links every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, unless we forget.